If you’ve never tried Apple Cider Vinegar, just a heads up.. it doesn’t go down smoothly. It has a bit of an after burn, but fear not… it’s all worth it. Here are five ways you can use apple cider vinegar in your life and the benefits from it!
1. Improve Digestion: Every night after dinner we take a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar. It helps with the digestive process and can fight against heartburn or that full feeling you get after a big meal. Research shows that it helps the body produce probiotics, which is key for a good digestive system.
2. Skin Toner: So my husband has been trying to find different ways improve his skin for many years, and this trick is one of his favorites. He mixes the Apple Cider Vinegar in a small spray bottle and mixes it 50/50 with water. Works great, but it also gets a “Ew Daddy has a stinky face” comment from our two year old. That’s just temporary though… Ha!
3. Boost Immunity: This one is pretty straight forward, Apple Cider Vinegar can kill bacteria. We try to take at least a shot a day to keep ourselves in good health.
4. Weight Loss: Bye bye baby weight! Ha! (JK I wish it was that easy). But research shows that because Apple Cider Vinegar can improve detoxification and cut sugar cravings, it also promotes weight loss.
5. Fight Allergies: Where we live, this one is pretty important. Apple Cider Vinegar can help curb some of the discomfort associated with allergies like cough, scratchy throat and runny nose.